The Guardians of Detroit coloring book includes 22 detailed line drawings based on pictures shot for Guardians of Detroit: Architectural Sculpture in the Motor City. All pages are printed on high quality bright white acid-free 100 lb. paper and each drawing is on its own page with no backing art or text, suitable for framing. Get yours today!
Win a Signed Copy
of the Hardcover Book
Guardians of Detroit:
in the Motor City
Are you good at scavenger hunts? The coloring page at left shows 63 faces from 55 buildings, all found in the city of Detroit. Be the first to provide the addresses where each of these faces is located and you will receive a copy of Guardians of Detroit: Architectural Sculpture in the Motor City, absolutely FREE, shipping within the continental United States included.
1) Addresses must be listed in the following format: Redeemer Presbyterian Church, 2764 W. Grand Blvd. Note: One of the faces on this page is from this building, which has been torn done. Find all of the others and this is the one that's left over.
2) James Scott Memorial Fountain, Belle Isle is the acceptable address for that structure. Two of the faces are from the Scott Fountain.
3) Send all entries in .rtf, .doc or .docx format to with the subject line CONTEST.
4) To see the color photo on which the drawing at left was based, click here.
5) The first entry to correctly provide the street address where each of these faces is located, as determined by Jeff Morrison, author of Guardians of Detroit: Architectural Sculpture in the Motor City, will be declared the winner. There will be only one winner.
6) No purchase necessary. Contest void where prohibited. Contest ends December 31, 2019. Contest rules subject to change without notice.